Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fall Out of Agreement!

This week I received a message (addressed to me and others)....the author of the message stated that..."we all agree on X." Now, this was no problem if we had all actually agreed. Immediately, I sent a note letting them know that I did NOT agree.

I heard the Holy Spirit say this is how it is in the Kingdom. ..people are falling in agreement with things that are contrary to God's words and principles. We need to fall out of agreement with anything that is unbiblical.

This is especially true in music....most people allow the beat of the music to lull them into agreement oh so quietly and quickly with very little fight.

Be mindful about what you speak over your life whether in music, in thought, in deed, or agreement with others. Fall OUT of agreement with anything contrary to what God says about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment