Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Letting Go......

Sometimes I really regret the things I've done wrong.... Lord knows I have done what I can to reconcile my past..a gentle reminder from a loving sister admonished me to remember that we are free from the past.....

That's the truth.... as long as we have turned away (repented) we are indeed free! Sometimes people want to keep us in places that God has redeemed us from...sometimes bridges just burn and it's okay. But my statement below puts it all into perspective for me...

It comes a time where you have to refuse to allow a fraction (past) of your life, dictate or overshadow the rest of it. #finishSTRONG 

Cannot change the past, but we can use it as a learning tool for the future. Be blessed.....

Love,
A repentant and fully redeemed servant of the most high God!

No comments:

Post a Comment