Friday, September 6, 2013

Losing some battles but winning the War!

Last night as I was playing Words with Friends, I took a look at my stats. I had lost quite a few games in the past week or so. My mind took a parallel look at my life and for a second, I begin to focus on my losses. Sometimes when your life is not going in the direction that you thought it should, it is easy to get discouraged. Our plan is great, but God's is greater. Hence my post from earlier this morning.

In the game, one of my opponents pretty much said, "give up," but I would not and I continued to the end. I lost that game but was comforted in the fact that I endured to the end. My parallel is that there are indeed some people who are praying, wishing, and plotting your demise. There are some failures that will occur in life.  There is no stopping this fact of life; but if God is for us- who can be against us?


The gentle voice of God told me to look at the top of the application, where I am sitting at the top of the leaderboard even with all of the losses. He said that our lives are like that. We sometimes look at the losses, but we have to look up to see that we are still winning despite of it all. We have to stop looking at our losses and take the "birds-eye" view of our lives and situations.We have been through some tough times, but we are still overcomers.

Key thoughts to take with you always:
~Remember who you are.
~Remember Whose you are.
~We operate and function from a Kingdom perspective. We have access to resources beyond our wildest imagination (spiritual and natural).
~We keep our eyes on the Master planner and architect of our lives.

Our latter is indeed going to be better than our former. Receive it. Believe it. Stand on it.

Be blessed on purpose! Love you to life, for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment