Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lady in Waiting....The Testimony of Faithfulness

This is a testimonial from a single woman who is standing on God's promises and waiting for Him to what He said. Her testimony touched my heart and as I pray for all singles, I wanted to share this with you. She is living a life of no compromise. I am proud of her and the example that she provides to others. She is an example of many that knows God will honor their faithfulness to Him.

Please leave feel free to leave a note of encouragement, prayer, or kindness....or just be encouraged yourself. 

"As I prayed and pondered God's plan for my life regarding a life partner.....There are so many men that I have met and dated who ultimately want a woman to give them sex. These are men who have not taken the time to get to know you. Invested any real amount if time in knowing who you are as it relates to you the total person. I have personally decided to keep my answer "NO" for casual relationship sex.

The Lord spoke to me about this issue and He calls me daughter when He speaks to me about this concern. He said that He set me up with my own house so that I can afford to be on my own. A car and income to be able to provide for myself. (Yes I still struggle). This is to dispel the emotions associated with temptation so that compromise is minimized.

God is my provider my husband and my friend. I am always busy out and about and meeting people. I must have faith that God still has a mate for me. The one who is kind honest and who walks in character that resembles God."

Signed,

Lady in waiting.
Single at 50s

No comments:

Post a Comment