Thursday, January 24, 2013

Keep Focused

Today's Journey: I found myself frustrated because I was in a position where I was experiencing a lot of criticism, backbiting, and negativity towards me directly. So, praying- I told the Lord that there are too many to even try to explain. My understanding of His response: "Daughter, there comes a time where you have to mature and realize that you cannot respond to EVERY or even ANY of the naysayers in your life. Keep your focus on Me and what I have told you to do."

There comes a time where you have to create a tunnel vision approach to your life. It is important to have people around you who can hold you accountable, but there is a time that we need to let the words of others roll off our backs and keep moving.
The Word: "Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to mediate before what ye shall answer: for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist." -Luke 21:14-14.

Keep looking up to Him and Let your LIFE speak the volumes of the message that God has given you! Be blessed! .

No comments:

Post a Comment