Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Marriage Journey IV

One of the most glaring lessons that I have learned is the quest to becoming a whole me.

Unfortunately, I was not a whole me as a single young woman before I married Terrey. Of course, I thought that I was, but in reality I was not and this caused unnecessary issues that others can now gleam from if one chooses to listen. So grateful for Terrey loving the "hell" out of me.  I am speaking about foundation issues stemming from childhood or early adult trauma, not necessarily maturity issues- people grow and mature together in marriage.

So, my advice is to remember that while marriage is a partnership, each person is should be committed to their own growth with your partner as a walking companion to assist you on your journey. If you are single, it is so important that you take this time to focus on you. Marriage is hard and takes work. One needs to be ready to give all.

Much love.Hope you enjoyed this quick journey and that I have said something that may have blessed you! ♡♥♡♥♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment