Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Testimony

A Testimony:

Last night, my mind drifted off to time in my past where I was not walking with the Lord as I should...matter of fact, I was so deep in sin that I cannot even find the words to decribe the depths of my "wretchedness."

I had been in a car accident....the car was hit super hard by some old car that was built when cars were built "Ford tough."  As the car hit me, I heard the Lord clearly say to me..."You will walk away from this....Daughter, come back to me...this is a wakeup call..." After impact, I sat with portions of the window and windshield in my lap shattered.

Later, the policeman said if it were not for the safety bar on the driver side, I would have been seriously hurt. To which I replied- "Nope, if it were not for God..."

I  walked away from that accident with no scratches and no injuries....thank you Lord. The song resonates so deeply in my spirit: "Great is Your mercy towards me Jesus...Your lovingkindness towards me....I am so grateful that He was patient and kind towards me. This is why I do my best to give this to others as well. Have a blessed day on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment