Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Journey: Focus and Move Forward

Not too long ago, I was feeling down because of some untruths that had been spoken about me.  I've been shut out of people's lives after they have gotten strong enough to move on and was called "weak and needy."

Recently, I have been processing and accepting my gifts and callings. As I was discussing my acceptance, one of my brothers in the Lord told me that as a sent one, one key to remember is that you're not sent to everyone.

That was great advice.....for everyone.....remember to let doors close and embrace the open doors. Celebrate your life and the people who accept all of you and will love you through.

Be yourself....no one else can or should even try...Focus on that and move forward. God makes all things new.

No comments:

Post a Comment