Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Focus!!!

Lately, I have not been posting as much. There's a lot going on with me and my sphere of influence. No worries...it just requires my full attention and less time on social media.

However, I wanted to share with you that there's one word that has been resonating deeply within my spirit.

That word is "Distraction(s)."

What is it that you are supposed to be focused on that you have put aside? What shiny objects have gotten your attention that the task at hand has been delayed.

Hear me now: WHO is distracting you? You know..."aww- you can do that later.." but deep inside you feel a pull to go higher or to keep pressing in?

God is shifting everything, but I see people specifically. Allow Him to move those people and things that will hinder your shift; you'll be glad that you did.

Often, we ask God..."what happened to this, Lord or what happened to that, Lord..." but, if you're honest with yourself,  you know you haven't done the first five things He told you to do.... ((ouch)).

A prayer: Dear Heavenly Father....we thank You for Your mercy and grace. We appreciate Your kindness and love. We thank You for being the God of 2nd, 22nd, and 222nd chances. We declare and decree today that we will be committed to focusing on those things that You have set before us. In Jesus name, Amen.

Be blessed on purpose!!! Choose Happiness!!! And walk in your God given authority!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment