Friday, May 10, 2013

Relationships II

Continuing in the vein of shifting of relationships, one of the strongest lessons that I have learned is that God never wastes anything in our lives.

Every situation, circumstance, or issue gives insight to our heart. If one takes the time for self inspection, these things provide an excellent opportunity for deliverance to another place in maturity as well as an expansion of our tolerance and the stretching of faith.

There have been several times recently where God has awakened me to FORGIVE and BLESS those that dropped me, wronged me, and left me. This is His Word. I can attest that it was the combination of these two things that catapulted me into another place of healing and moving on.

Healing through forgiveness and blessing your enemies (intentional or not) leaves the door open for reconciliation in the future. Not all of the people who treated me badly are spawn of the enemy; some of them are God's children as well. Sometimes, hurt people- hurt people. Then hurt people are healed and need the same reconciliation and grace that we all need at some point.

So, consider this post today and allow God's word to soak deep into your spirit. Forgive your enemy. Bless & Pray for your enemy. Love your enemy. Allow God to use you as a mighty tool of reconciliation with his guidance and discernment.

No comments:

Post a Comment