Monday, August 12, 2013

Where's My Perfect Gift, God?

Where's My Perfect Gift, God??

"Every good gift and every perfect ([a]free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse]." -James 1:17 (AMP).

Did you know that you are God's gift?

There was a time where I was called to help a person, but they rejected my help. The "package" (me) wasn't wrapped the way they liked it. It was my sincere desire to help lighten their load, but I wasn't good enough. At least I thought...until I asked for release....God's words to me: "Daughter, you are a gift....everyone has the option to accept or reject a gift...just like they will choose to accept or reject my son, Jesus." And with that, I was released into peace.

Many complain about God does not send what is needed, but could it be that it was rejected?  Was it too old? Too young? Too tall? Too mouthy?

-You do NOT dictate the gift details to God; He chooses the person and/or details of your deliverance/provision. Jesus spit in some dirt and put it on a man's eyes for healing (John 9:6). Was that required? Probably not, but your job is to receive what you need.

~Get what you need no matter what it looks like!~

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment