Monday, June 24, 2013

Forward!

The word FORWARD has been resonating strongly for the past few days.

Do NOT let the past stay on auto feedback like a broken record. Acknowledge the past. Learn from the past and be renewed by the transformation of your mind. How? By saying, "Yep. I did it, but it is done now...how can I move on?" If forgiveness is needed, do it! Whatever the action is needed, do it!

This is something that I know. I have made mistakes, I have failed, I have made BIG messes. However, God still comes in and takes care of us. We may have some pain, but He still brings us out. Do NOT sit in regret or condemnation; that keeps the broken record playing.

Trust that nothing that has happened or that is currently happening surprises God! But know that He is loving enough to bring you out even if you made a mess as long as you bring it to Him.

Trust that God can make all things new and begin to follow Him FORWARD. Be blessed on purpose and in movement forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment