Friday, June 28, 2013

Giving Up Too Soon...

It is my truest belief that we give up on each other WAY to easily. More than likely it's because of a memory problem and/or a self-centered problem....... After all that I have THOUGHT, said, done, been through...and watch this:  TOOK OTHERS THROUGH...it takes a lot for me to just write a person off.

Let me say that the above is my stance now. Most of you who have known me for awhile understand that I was quite the opposite. But God!

Why? Cause God didn't write me off nor did He give up on me. Matter of fact- He gave me a "hope and future." We are to follow His example and let Him guide us..Ask God....what can I do? Ask Him how can you help? Don't just look at them on the ground or step over them and not offer to help...

~Sometimes you have pray people through......Sometimes you release people, but you do not write them off.....Sometimes we need to walk them through the journey.....Be led of God in all your actions.

Have a blessed day on purpose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment