Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Family Shoutout..

I am so proud of Shaquir, Mike, and Faith! They all started the school year out strong and brought in excellent grades. An excellent gift to their father...no fussing on his special day! ;)

This is where I am so blessed to have my husband. He stays on them. He visits the schools and stays involved. He humbled himself and became a servant and provider to his family in a non-traditional way, but it was the way God required for our family.

I know that God is going to bless Him beyond measure for his obedience and standing when he himself didn't understand and did the right thing in spite of harsh criticisms spoken or unspoken....I am extremely proud of him. I decree uncommon favor and redeemed time over his life in Jesus name! Priceless blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment