Sunday, October 20, 2013

No Limits!

The transformational power of Jesus is unlimited! He can and has brought people out of the darkest places, every sin imaginable, and recovered those that many had deemed lost.

How do I know? Because I am one of them....

With God, all things are possible and nothing is impossible. So glad to serve a God who doesn't give up on us even when people (including ourselves) given up.

I never want to hear of someone being too far gone...as long as there is breath, there is hope. God is a God of handling tough cases...

My advice to those who look upon people and say..."I don't believe they have been changed, or can be changed, etc" is for you to take a look in the mirror. If He can change you....surely He can do it again. Besides your job is to show them the light and pray to God that they get it right!

#nolimits

No comments:

Post a Comment